Primary Location: MI-MIAnn Arbor-3135 Professional Dr
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with brain injuries. As a Case Coordinator with NeuroRestorative Michigan you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative Michigan and The MENTOR Network, a Case Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. NeuroRestorative Michigan is seeking a Case Coordinator to provide organizational assistance and programmatic support to the Neuro-Rehabilitation program. Including admissions procedures, direct participant care, and internal/external coordination of services. Essential Job Functions
- Develop, implement, coordinate and assure that a program participant's program meets his/hers needs, optimizing his/her potential to be integrated into community.
- Organize and chair program participant conference.
- Fulfill a liaison role for the family with staff and provide them with a main contact at the Center as requested.
- Is responsible for development, coordination, carry-through of and follow-up on Discharge planning as directed by the Rehabilitation Team members.
- Attends regularly scheduled supervision meetings with full-time Program Coordinator.
- Reviews with designated program participant and assists him/her as needed to understand overall goals and programs being implemented in the process as requested.
- Assist in internal communication to team members relative to case-specific issues.
- Attend clinical team meetings as required.
- Reviews designated program participant's reports (evaluation, progress, and discharge) for consistency and coordination of goals.
- Reviews monthly bills for designated program participants after receipt from accounting staff. Identifies any discrepancies to accounting staff.
- Communicates with community resources and persons outside of CCS to assure quality program participant care for all assigned program participants.
- Ensures the appropriate documentation/record keeping of designated program participants.
- Ensures the provisions of appropriate services to designated CCS program participants.
- Coordinates utilization with Case Manager relative to Program Participant incentive accounts.
- High School Degree required. Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Social Service related field preferred
- Two years of direct or indirect support services to the disabled population in a medical and/or rehabilitation setting required
- CBIS preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Three years driving experience
- Acceptable driving record
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. EOE/AAE