Primary Location: MI-MIAnn Arbor-3135 Professional Dr
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- Develop, implement, coordinate and assure that a program participant's program meets his/hers needs, optimizing his/her potential to be integrated into community.
- Organize and chair program participant conference.
- Fulfill a liaison role for the family with staff and provide them with a main contact at the Center as requested.
- Is responsible for development, coordination, carry-through of and follow-up on Discharge planning as directed by the Rehabilitation Team members.
- Attends regularly scheduled supervision meetings with full-time Program Coordinator.
- Reviews with designated program participant and assists him/her as needed to understand overall goals and programs being implemented in the process as requested.
- Assist in internal communication to team members relative to case-specific issues.
- Attend clinical team meetings as required.
- Reviews designated program participant's reports (evaluation, progress, and discharge) for consistency and coordination of goals.
- Reviews monthly bills for designated program participants after receipt from accounting staff. Identifies any discrepancies to accounting staff.
- Communicates with community resources and persons outside of CCS to assure quality program participant care for all assigned program participants.
- Ensures the appropriate documentation/record keeping of designated program participants.
- Ensures the provisions of appropriate services to designated CCS program participants.
- Coordinates utilization with Case Manager relative to Program Participant incentive accounts.
- High School Degree required. Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Social Service related field preferred
- Two years of direct or indirect support services to the disabled population in a medical and/or rehabilitation setting required
- CBIS preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Three years driving experience
- Acceptable driving record