Case Management Program Director
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORSalem
MENTOR Oregon is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of our Mid-Valley Brokerage team in Salem and Eugene. The Program Director oversees Lead Personal Agents and Personal Agents ensuring quality services, compliance and overall successful day to day operations.This is a full-time, salaried position. The Program Director is expected to travel between Salem and Eugene to meet with teams and ensure a presence at each site.
This Program Director is responsible for:
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Program Management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Finance including billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenance including vehicles, housekeeping and maintenance/ repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
MENTOR Oregon is a team of abuse aware advocates working toward social justice for all people.
We believe in transparent communication while celebrating differences, achievements, failure, lessons learned and change.
We practice principles of purpose, courage, trust, responsibility and personal growth,
in our work and our relationships, which promote the spirit of service, cooperation and continuous improvement.
- Bachelors degree preferred plus two to three years of experience in the human services industry
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team. MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!