Case Management Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOMaryland Heights
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Missouri MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Description Missouri MENTOR is seeking a Case Management Supervisor to be responsible for supervising case management teams that provide services to individuals served with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Counsels individuals or groups and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans.
- Assigns cases to members of case management team based on caseload. Reviews treatment plans to ensure completeness.
- Facilitates case management department meetings, including developing an agenda, disseminating information, conducting training updates, etc.
- Maintains contact with all case managers to disseminate information related to policy, procedure and updates related to funders.
- Works with management team to design effective policies and procedures for case management. Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Tracks all necessary data related to case management performance targets and timeliness of reports.
- Works closely with clinical director to develop and refine team meeting processes.
- Engages to develop and support quality improvement initiatives.
- Maintains an individual case load and performs all the duties of a case manager.
- Participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support, as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Directs and supervises assigned staff throughout the state including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee issues within position responsibilities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education or other Human Services field
- Two to four years of experience in human services or case management
- One year of supervisory experience