Primary Location: United States-PA-PALansdale
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
We are expanding and hiring Case Managers to service our children and families throughout Pennsylvania.
Our experienced team of professionals provides Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) in the home, community, and in school. We work one-on-one with the child to help them grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We also work closely with the family, involving them in the therapeutic process. Our goal is to help children of all abilities thrive.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to youth
- Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families
- Monitor quality of care delivered
- Monitor corporate and regulatory program compliance
- Support administrative functions in the office including answering of phones, filing, greeting visitors, completion of various reports and ordering of office supplies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year experience working in the human services field required
- Proficient with Microsoft excel
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What We Offer:
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedules
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!