Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy,Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
Supervise a caseload of probation clients to ensure each client understands, adheres to and completes the terms and conditions of probation so they can successfully complete their sentence. Provides case management for a caseload of general probation clients through supervision, monitoring compliance, and holding clients accountable according to Intervention policies and procedures
- Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
- Reflect Intervention Inc.s' commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Maintain an accurate and complete case file for each client on caseload.
- Develop individualized case plans for client supervision purposes and monitor progression
- Detail and explain verbally to the client, the client case plan to ensure that the client understands his/her responsibilities.
- Encourage pro-social behavior, utilize positive behavior change techniques
- Conduct orientation meetings with new clients and explain program rules and regulations (Do all CMs do this?)
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients to assess progress on case plan and completing program requirements,
- Assess and lect fees related to probation services
- Enter client data, progress and meeting notes into computer database
- Monitor drug and alcohol tests and same sex urine screens as required.
- Report all program violations to the referral agency via established Intervention policies.
- Perform assessments/reassessments as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university in Criminal Justice, Social or Behavioral Sciences or a related field required.
- One year related experience required,at least one year criminal justice system preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of constituents
- Ability to complete assessments and develop case plans.
- Ability to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and be granted access to state criminal databases.
- Demonstrated experience in Motivational Interviewing required within 1 year.
- Valid drivers license preferred
THIS IS A FULL-TIME BENEFIT ELIGIBLE POSITION, INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE, 401(K) RETIREMENT PROGRAM WITH GENEROUS COMPANY MATCH, AND PAID HOLIDAY, VACATION AND SICK TIME
INTERVENTION IS A QUALIFIED EMPLOYER UNDER THE PUBLIC SERVICE STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM
To learn more about Intervention Inc. and to see all our current job openings go to: www.int-cjs.org/employment