External Job PostingPOSITION SUMMARY:
Prepare daily cash position reconciliation and reports and supporting activities. Manage daily IDM/ACH process. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly general ledger journal entries. Prepare various reconciliations and funding. Provide support to internal and external customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Complete Daily Cash, Check & Credit Card Tasks
- Prepare & analyze prior day cash reconciliation report
- Prepare & analyze daily cash position report
- Initiate daily wires/ACHs/transfers
- Prepare borrowing requests (as needed)
- Obtain necessary approvals on various payments
- Research & respond to positive pay suspects
- Run daily IDM & ACH processes
- Download daily Credit Card activity into Access and Excel
- Update daily/weekly/monthly activity for third party pharmacy & optical receipts, DNR, coinstar, check collection, lottery, store ACH, credit card fees, armored car accrual, daily cash & miscellaneous activity and book corresponding journal entry
- Reconcile daily Credit Card activity to POS activity expected
- Prepares weekly/monthly reconciliation of Citibank accounts & funding
- Review& analyze store bank analysis fees & prepare monthly journal entry
- Research Credit Card Chargeback activity and respond to various requests
- Process Armored Car Invoices
- Primary Back-up for other Cash Management Coordinator
- Complete Research Requests, as needed
- Maintain Daily Cash Procedures Manual
- Resolve any Daily Bank Issues with BOA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field desired or equivalent experience in a Retail Finance environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel (Intermediate to Advanced).
- Professional and able to communicated by phone and email with internal and external customers.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to represent Shopko’s Cash Management Department in a professional and courteous manner to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express. At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts. Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status. Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.