Perform daily functions associated with the efficient operation of the cash operations located in the accounting office.Responsibilities
- Open, balance, and accurately record all cash deposits made by cashiers on property.
- Ensure that all security procedures mandated by Grand Canyon National Park Lodges Fire & Safety and NPS be followed on a daily basis to allow for secure operations in the cage.
- Fill change requests that are deposited by property cashiers, or requested at the window during standard operating hours.
- Cash checks following established procedures.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Maintain distributed bank information to ensure accurate records on these banks issued to property cashiers.
- Maintain all sign in and out logs pertaining to the cash operations.
- Accurately balance the cash operations safe on a daily basis.
- Properly process cash disbursements from the cash operations to employees.
- Maintain a suitable par level of cash denominations in the cash operations safe to allow for a smooth operation.
- Prepare daily computer reports showing current distributed banks information and the daily balancing information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of cash handling experience preferred (large volume).
- Must be able to work with highly confidential information.
- Must be able to work in a confined, high security area.
- Must demonstrate organized work habits.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.