Want to have fun at work? Join our team at Jaggers. We don’t just say “fresh food” here at Jaggers, we live fresh every day.
Jaggers is looking for a Cashier to greet every guest with a genuine welcome. Exceptional service starts with our Cashiers and this position is an important part of our guest experience.
As a Cashier, your responsibilities would include:
• WOWing guests with exceptional service
• Suggesting specific food and drink items using great salesmanship
• Recognizing first time guests and sharing the Jaggers Story
• Using the Point of Sale system effectively
• Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices
• Delivering fresh food and items with a smile
• Performing cash handling and checkout procedures correctly
• Performing all assigned side work
If you think you would be a great Cashier, apply to join the Jaggers team today!
At Jaggers we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our team members are paid weekly. In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Jaggers® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.