Full Time – Cashier/Valet
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $11/hour and up!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service and handling daily cash and credit card transactions.
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately processes all transactions, and accounts for daily transactions and activity
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service
- Answers telephones
- Cooperates with all team members
- Keeps all areas in office and cashier booth neat and clean
- Fills water cooler
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous cashier, customer service, and/or cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Valid driver’s license is preferred