Are you someone that loves working with people? Likes being in the service industry? Do you have a friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy helping others? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 39 locations at 21 airports, and over 1,800 employees nationwide. As a member of The Parking Spot team, you’ll have the opportunity to work creatively with talented and fun people while receiving great compensation and benefits! Become a member of the most exciting team in the parking and transportation industry by applying today!
- The Parking Spot offers:
Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Cashiers!
Pay Rate Starts at $12.00 /hour!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for cash and credit card transactions for daily parking customers.
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately processes all transactions, and accounts for daily transactions and activity
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service, and satisfaction
- Answers telephones
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Keeps all areas in office and cashier booth neat and clean
- Assists customers with TPS Spot Club Program and all inquiries
- Fills water cooler, as needed
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during down times
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous cashier and/or cash handling experience
- Basic math skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Valid driver’s license is preferred