If you are friendly, energetic and enjoy helping people, buybuyBABY is looking for YOU!
Cashiers leave a lasting impression on any customer they assist, and at buybuyBABY you'll have the opportunity to leave each customer with a great shopping experience!
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
As a Cashier you will work in a in a high paced environment and you must maintain a calm, professional demeanor while performing your duties in an accurate manner. The Cashier is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity goals.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk
• Collect and processes payment from customer and enters into register system (includes applying coupons, providing change and receipts)
• Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping, bagging) • Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Return misplaced product, customer returns, and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent desired
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.