WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time – Cashier/Valet
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
The Parking Spot is looking for Cashiers!
Pay Rate Starts at $11.00/hour!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service, creating genuine connections with our customers and handling daily cash and credit card transactions. Some of our greatest cashiers are kind, energetic, hardworking and reliable. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately processes all transactions, and accounts for daily transactions and activity
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service, and satisfaction
- Answers telephones
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Keeps all areas in office and cashier booth neat and clean
- Assists customers with TPS Spot Club Program and all inquiries
- Fills water cooler, as needed
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during down times
- Overnight cashier will need to retrieve and park customer's vehicles
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous cashier and/or cash handling experience
- Basic math skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Valid driver’s license is REQUIRED
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a
part of The Parking Spot team”
Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO