About One Kings Lane
Since launching in March 2009, One Kings Lane has established ourselves as a premiere home
shopping destination and resource. With a breadth of the best-quality furnishings and finishing
touches, One Kings Lane provides the access, inspiration, and help to create a style that is
uniquely yours. A pioneer in content-led commerce, One Kings Lane speaks to a highly engaged
audience via a digital first ecosystem that includes in-house design services from The Studio at
One Kings Lane; social shopping; editorial; a seamless online shopping experience; in 2017 we
launched our first brick-and-mortar storefront in Southampton and continue our store expansion
with our first New York City store opening in Soho.
The Category Marketing Associate Manager is responsible for ensuring that the messages we are telling the customer are cohesive, consistent, and relevant across all marketing channels. To achieve this, s/he will work with the marketing leadership team to develop, implement, and execute essential deliverables of the Integrated Marketing process including Marketing Strategy Briefs and the Integrated Marketing Calendar. The role includes a combination of creativity, strategic thinking, strong analytical skills, and organization.
- Lead the planning and execution for product and category led marketing initiatives - communicating the required deliverables, enforcing deadlines, and leading key meetings with cross-functional partners.
- Create hindsight recaps for launches and have an understanding of reporting tools to evaluate the sales results of marketing initiatives.
- Support the director in direct mail logistics - including product selection, approval and other tasks for all direct mail pieces.
- Coordinating the cross channel messaging of promotional events, which involves close cross-functional coordination across all channels of marketing.
- Gathering necessary inputs such as sales targets, competitive landscape, customer mindset, and product launches through research and collaboration with cross-functional teams to build the Marketing Strategy Brief, which will inform the Integrated Marketing seasonal and monthly strategy.
- Ownership of functionality and format of the Integrated Marketing Calendar
- Coordinating the timely completion of the Integrated Marketing Calendar and ensuring that the messaging is cohesive, consistent, and relevant across all channels.
- Facilitate the visibility of company-wide initiatives by communicating to the entire company that the IM Calendar is an available resource and ensuring that it is up to date and comprehensible for users.
- Manage and develop the Category Marketing Coordinator
Skills and Experience
- High attention to detail along with a flexible, pro-active approach
- Strong interest in learning digital marketing at a leading e-commerce company
- Ability to synthesize & analyze many sources of information, and develop path forward to achieve desired outcome
- Skillful at working with cross-functional teams and pulling together outcomes from disparate players across the team
- Solid communication and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing (preferred), or related field required
- 2-4 years experience in marketing/ related field or recent graduate with strong internship background
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.