BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
CATEGORY SPACE AND ASSORTMENT ANALYST
The Category Leadership Analyst is responsible for maintaining updates to the master data encompassing product dimensions, shelf fixture and schematic POG libraries. They will integrate POS into Space Planning Software (Symphony) and create new and updated assortments and schematics across assigned merchandise categories. Work with Category Insights Manager to prepare category analysis and business reviews.
- Will work with the Category Insights Managers to prepare all data and help organize sales stories into business insights that are actionable for presentation to Category Merchant teams, Category Directors and Merchandising executives.
- Assume a supporting role as part of the Category Development Team in presenting insights, strategies and tactics as it applies to assortment, schematics and overall floor plans for assigned Retail businesses.
- Develop Category Management relationships with assigned merchandise categories.
- Support Category Insights Manager in the development of business growth opportunities from data analysis for presentation to Category teams.
- Coordinate and oversee master data assortment authorizations and POS sales metric data as well as updates to the databases; product dimension library, fixture library and schematic POG library.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Knowledge of planogram software and retail understanding
- Understanding of databases, product flow and category management principles.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.