DescriptionThe Claims Cost Management (CCM) Senior Provider eBusiness Professional engages with providers nationwide to promote and drive adoption of electronic solutions. Work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The CCM Senior Provider eBusiness Professional operates as business owners of the secure provider portals. Key focus areas are provider self-service, and provider adoption of available electronic solutions. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Collaborate with vendors to further develop current solutions.
- Drive CCM’s electronic service strategy and adoption within the provider community.
- Understand provider pain points and drive outcomes to address them.
- Bachelor's or higher level degree
- 5+ years of promoting and driving electronic solutions
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience turning negative consumer experiences into solutions
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the health service industry, healthcare finance or healthcare related consulting
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data extraction and data reporting
- Prior experience working with Availity
- Experience with healthcare information technology, actuarial science and/or provider contracting
Scheduled Weekly Hours40