At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital group combines Wells Fargo’s asset-based lending businesses to create a streamlined approach for customers incorporating their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions.
Under the WFCC umbrella, Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (WFCDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 30,000 dealers and 2,000 distributors and manufacturers across 60 countries. WFCDF provides floorplan inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
As part of the WFCC-CDF Chief Administration Office Data Governance & Initiative Team, individual will support the new CDF Data Governance program. This will include business-level data content, data and flow documentation management, and initiatives support of and not limited to compliance with the Enterprise Data Governance Policy (EDG), principles issued by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) and other corporate data governance policies, as well as coordination with related projects, such as those in support of WF Governance and Oversight framework (G&O) to eliminate duplication of efforts.
This individual will report to the CDF Data Governance Leader and work very closely with CDF Governance Managers and team members, Inventory Finance Technology Team, LOB data and process owners, and may also interact with our WF Data Management Integrity (DMI) and other partners on the corporate and wholesale teams, to support compliance within the various WF frameworks, policies and standards related to data management and ongoing compliance.
- Primary responsibility is to create and maintain documentation efforts on business metadata, data processes/flows/interfaces, data dictionaries and the support for standards, quality target state, and audits and controls on CDF LOB owned business strategic, tactical and standard applications\authorized provisioning points.
- Provide support in establishing and maintaining the new data governance program and ensuring adherence to policies, compliance requirements, and G&O framework.
- Support LOB data governance analysis, data quality and testing efforts, control management, process change management, reporting/tracking, corrective action and validation support.
- Learn and understand complex data information, policies, processes, interfaces and flows as needed.
- Collaborate with team members, LOB partners, technology team and other stakeholders to achieve consistent agreement and application of CDF application data definitions, usage and interpretation.
- Support our focus on risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines critical to the success of our customers and company.
- May support research, development and corrective action strategies to remediate data governance and quality issues that align with business needs and/or regulatory compliance, SHRP/COSO issues and/or finding from internal and external Audit services.
- May support LOB key data and business information efforts including but not limited to: eOne, Data Lake, EDG\EGQ, RMII, and CDF LOB owned business strategic, tactical and standard applications\authorized provisioning points and other CAO initiatives.
- May develop and facilitate or deliver training material & training required for programs, services and initiatives.
*Would consider alternate locations and/or telecommuting for an exceptional candidate meeting all required & all desired qualifications*
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 1+ years of knowledge of CDF businesses, processes and systems/applications (i.e. AIMS, COMS, OCRA, and others)
- Strong documentation skills including ability to create summaries and flows in MS: Word, Visio, Excel and ability to maintain data dictionary databases.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid collaboration and partnering skills.
- Ability to organize and manage priorities, set goals, meet deadlines, and assist with driving solutions/results in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Discover and communicate key finds and articulate implications and recommendations to management.
- Experience with testing, controls, and reporting.
IL-Hoffman Estates: 5595 Trillum Blvd - Hoffman Estates, IL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.