Are you a CDL driver looking for local work in Maine? Join First Vehicle Services as CDL Driver - Road Crew & Construction Worker!
First Vehicle Services partners with Maine DOT to provide heavy truck, snow plow, and salt truck driving, road crew construction & bridge maintenance, mowing & tree services in Freeport, Scarborough, North Berwick and Yarmouth!
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $18-22/hour based on experience
- Full time schedule with overtime highly likely
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
Driver / Transportation Construction Worker major responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on maintenance work roads, bridges, and transportation infrastructure
- Drive heavy trucks for road maintenance purposes (i.e. salt trucks, snow plows)
- Mow grass and tend to trees near roadways overseen by DOT
- Work all hours as assigned and answer emergency calls after regular hours
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Driver / Transportation Construction Worker requirements:
- CDL class A or B required
- Previous heavy truck driving experience helpful
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
- Ability to work required shifts/hours
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.