Job ID 39217
Position Location US-FL-Jacksonville
Facility Name Jacksonville, Consulate Health Care of
Job Category Health Care
Position Status PRN (Per Diem)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers at our dynamic facility located in Jacksonville, FL.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Central Supply Clerk you will:
- Ensure all telephone orders are confirmed
- Determine quality of supplies & equipment required
- Ensure departments are properly charged for supplies
- Deliver emergency supplies & equipment as directed
- Fill requisitions from department for routine supplies
- Ensure that supplies& equipment are properly maintained & stored
- Organize storage
- Check invoices, purchase orders, packing slips with incoming orders
- Ensure inventory is updated as required
- Make written & oral reports/recommendations concerning procurement procedures
- Fill requisitions as approved
- Be sure vendors provide MSDS sheets in accordance with OSHA
- Handle vendor relations and payments to vendors
- Handle expense payouts
Education and Experience
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED. Certified as a qualified medical records practitioner preferred. Must be knowledgeable of supply practices, procedures & guidelines.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients