Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Do you hope to make a profound difference by offering simple, daily living assistance? We are looking for a Certified Medication Aide for our outstanding Assisted Living community. Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors, who thrives in a senior living environment, is blessed with an abundance of patience and understanding for the elderly, then we would like to hear from you.
Only those with a sincere desire to serve the elderly need apply
The Certified Medication Aide we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated knowledge of care giving in a senior living community. The position provides hands on assistance with the daily care needs of the residents including personal needs, grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals. A primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate medication administration for all assigned residents and for routinely monitoring the resident’s comfort.
We are looking for a committed individual with previous experience in a senior living setting, including, but not limited to:
- Proficiency in administering medication and completion of daily shift reports
- Experience in documentation and completion of task sheets and NSP
- The ability to manage assigned tasks within the scheduled shift
- The ability to meet the physical and emotional needs of the resident
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience in a Certified Medication Aide/Med Tech role for an Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care community
Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, family scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.