Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Day Shift PRN
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLittleton
Are you looking for a job that provides quality care to its patients? Do you want to work in a fun, friendly and comfortable atmosphere with others that enjoy your presence and where you supervisor appreciates you and the work you provide? If this is you, apply here! We offer weekend shift differential and a $1,000 sign on bonus.
As a Certified Nurses Assistant with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people who provides care for our medically complex, SCI, and TBI patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, community and social integration.
- Performs, coordinates, and/or assists with activities.
- Maintains current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with company expectation, policy, and program standards or other regulatory requirements.
- Actively attends and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings as required.
- Attends trainings and other meetings as required.
- Works as a team and demonstrates a willingness with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality, respects human rights and practices universal precautions in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- High school diploma or GED and one year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant, preferably with developmentally disabled individuals in a hospital, residential, clinical and/or long-term care setting
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers
- A responsible attitude, empathy toward others, and ability to work independently
CareMeridian is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.