Certified Nursing Aide (C.N.A) Course
Classes begin August 2018! The date is TBA.
Interested in growing with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System?<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
An opportunity to attend and complete full training a 5 Week Course at Spartanburg Community College at Union. For a C.N.A. Certification and then make a (1) year commitment of employment at Ellen Sagar Nursing Center (a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) entity).
*Application and Exam for the SC Board Registry
High School Diploma/GED
Submit to and pass Background Check
Health Assessment Screening (including Drug testing)
Ability to speak, read, and write the English language
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary
Salary: Job Grade 07
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, the CNA/PCT functions as a support person in performing non-licensed clinical care such as ADL activities. The CNA/PCT will document and communicate with team members in a timely manner. The CNA/PCT must be able to provide and understand the specific communication, developmental needs of patients, families, and visitors ranging in age from early adult to late adult.
High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred. Certified as a Nursing Assistant, Certificate from an approved Nursing Assistant Program or a pre-health professions student deemed competent through the Nursing Education Department or on the job training. Long Term Skilled Care experience preferred.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility benefits
- Autism benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management, Employee Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Tobacco and Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care and Medical
- Credit Union Services
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401k Tax-deferred Savings Plan and 401k Roth Savings Plan with Company Matching Dollars
- Plenty of Paid Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement