Legend Senior Living is proud to announce our Forbes Best Workplaces for Aging Services award!
A career at Legend Senior Living means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family. Our focus for residents and employees alike is to maximize the potential of every life we touch.
Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Are you hoping to make a profound difference by offering simple, daily living assistance? We are searching for a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) for our outstanding Assisted Living community. Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors, then we would like to hear from you.
Only those with a sincere desire to serve the elderly need apply
The Certified Nursing Assistant we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated knowledge of care giving in a senior living community. This position assumes responsibility for resident care and services including personal needs, grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals. A primary responsibility of this position is to routinely monitor the resident’s comfort and respond to periodic needs.
We are looking for a committed individual with previous experience in a senior living setting, including, but not limited to:
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience in a Certified Nursing Assistant role for an Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care community
- Has experience completing daily shift reports and communicating directly to the next shift any urgent needs
- Prior responsibility for daily documentation in resident records including task sheets and NSP
- Demonstrated ability to manage assigned tasks within the scheduled shift
- The ability to meet the physical and emotional needs of the resident
- Possesses a current CNA license
Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this terrific opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.