Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Per Diem
Primary Location: CA-CAWoodland Hills-22524 Victory Blvd
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at CareMeridian's Woodland Hills Victory Facility.
Come join our amazing team of CNAs supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those we serve.
Description As a Certified Nursing Assistant with CareMeridian, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene. Responsibilities:
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments.
- Assist with household activities
- Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
- Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes.
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed
- Prepare residents for discharge.
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
Qualifications: What we ask of you:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA certification issued by California
- One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, First Aid certifications
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next