- Responsible for overseeing multiple projects simultaneously. These will involve updating and consolidating information in various PPS tracking systems.
- Heavily involved with setting up recurring status meetings with the Scrum team, fielding questions, as well as handling issues that arise from the team
- Anticipating issues and acting proactively to address these and other roadblocks
- Gathering and updating project materials, metrics, project documentation, business flows, and lessons learned documents
- Speaking to details of the project to both the business and technical teams from beginning to end of all projects
- Improving processes to optimize performance and value over time
- Providing risk management and issue/problem resolution as required
- 2+ years as a Certified Scrum Master
- 1+ years as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Open Source and Cloud based applications (9-12 months minimum)
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years work experience
- Understanding of SOA design principles
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Experience in the health care industry
- 3+ years of working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years of data gathering/analysis and system requirements
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C, C#, .Net, Java, HTML5, NoSQL taxonomy
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Optum is a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Software Developer, Developer, Open Source, Cloud, SOA design, API, healthcare, SDLC, System Development Life Cycle, data gathering, analysis, system requirements, Visual Studio, C, C#, .Net, Java, HTML5, NoSQL taxonomy , MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, PMP, Project Management Professional, PMP Certification, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Connecticut, Rocky Hill