- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations.
- Six (6) months’ prior experience in a food service department preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chef, Cook, Prep, Kitchen, Dietary, Food, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Culinary, Hospitality, Food Service, Dining