Risk and Finance CIO organization provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spend in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization.
This role is as a Chief Development Officer. A senior resource to lead Agile methodology and adoption to increase developer productivity, define developer toolkits, and reduce the number of exceptions.
Define the DevOp tools to be leverage to automate the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) specifically with continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD).
Partner with development teams to ensure Technology Health and remediation (THR) activities are being completed in a timely manner and consistently across teams.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex Risk and Finance applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex software development and upgrade challenges
- Leads the adoption of Agile and dev ops tool adoption to find efficiencies
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Specifically, this position will involve in the following activities:
- Partnering with Risk and Finance technology managers
- Agile approach and adoption
- Engage with the business and establish a SDLC roadmap to support automation
- Integration with dev op tools
- Agile tool selection and management
- Streamline build and release activities
A successful candidate for this position will have a service-oriented mentality and possess a strong sense of ownership of the problems/requests assigned.
The work location is 301 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NCRequired Qualifications
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of DevOps experience
- 5 + years of senior leadership experience collaborating at the executive level
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 3+ years of source/version control tools experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Agile Certification
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Git or GitHub experience
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Financial services industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 5+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience
- Wells Fargo development experience
- Wells Fargo technology management experience.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.