Default: Practice : Practice
The chief human resource officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Relationship Management.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- HR Expertise.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Critical Evaluation.
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel as appropriate to implement strategic HR initiatives, approximately 15-25%.
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university.
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of talent management experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification.
DentalOne Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Establish and define corporate culture; define and manage the employer brand and employer reputation; seek and implement HR technology where applicable. This positon requires a visible, engaged leader, well versed in employee relations, performance management, and the employee value proposition.