DescriptionHumana is a senior focused organization whose dream is to help our members and our own associates achieve lifelong well-being. With a history of transformation over the last 50 years, Humana is once again transforming itself using a startup approach. The commitment of the Edge startup is to unlock senior’s potential at every opportunity. We are seeking an individuals who are passionate about solving big problems in healthcare for seniors.
Serving as the Chief of Staff to the President, and as a member of the Edge team, you will have the chance to bring your “A game” to work every day to improve the lives and health of the seniors we serve. We are looking for an individual who is willing to ‘pitch in’ and help the team wherever assistance is needed.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the priorities of the President are communicated, understood and are being acted upon.
- Assessing inquiries directed to the President, determining the proper course of action and delegating to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Helping the team be as effective and agile as possible by providing support as needed and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Preparing all management reports and Board presentations inclusive of the executive summary, talking points and supplemental materials.
- Establishing and managing the meeting and reporting cadence and of the Edge leadership team including preparing and managing content and related activities. Capturing all action items and following up to ensure completion. Ensuring the team optimizes their time together and minimizes the number of meetings.
- Collecting and monitoring Key Performance Indicators demonstrating the progress of the Edge team
- Coordinating team and corporate initiated projects and initiatives including preparation of the annual strategic plan and guide all to completion
- Managing the team calendar and ensuring deadlines are being met.
- Attending corporate meetings on behalf of the President and updates as needed.
- Leading the internal Edge communications effort as the team grows
- Working with the Executive Assistant to the President to ensure effective calendaring and flow of communication.
- Staying apprised of industry and consumer trends and sharing information with peers.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong program management/organizational skills are critical for success in this role
- Proficiency in excel and power point
- Financial acumen
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven success in using influencing skills to achieve results
- MBA degree preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours40