Child and Adolescent Mental Health Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMoundsview
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Moundsview MN Adolescent Caregiver REM Ramsey
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
- Meal planning
- Academic development
- Medication management
- Social and recreational skill development
- Medical health monitoring
- Sensory programming
- Crisis plan development
- Community skill building
- Behavior management
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with an ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, committed, and loyal
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!