We're looking for Claims Adjuster Trainees to join our growing team! This role supports our private client as a critical link between our customers and insurance partners. If you are eager to learn and expand your career and have an interest in insurance, this role may be for you!
Find a career. Gain a family.
Here at Safelite, we believe in providing service so great, it's memorable. Safelite is unlike any place you've ever worked. You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and most of all bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your service mindset, caring heart and can-do attitude will be valued and rewarded. And we'll strive to give you what you need to live a happy, healthy life.
YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This is an entry-levelrole and the very first step toward becoming a Licensed Claims Adjuster.
- Our Claims Adjusters are (or are working toward becoming) licensed. Safelite supports the licensing and training requirements.
- Because this team supports a private client and holds information security to the highest degree, you'll work in a highly secure call center environment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Handle insurance claims filed by policyholders in a highly secure call center environment.
- Plans and schedule work needed to process and investigate claims.
- Review settled claims to ensure adherence with company practices and procedures.
- Report overpayments, underpayments and other irregularities.
- Evaluate and investigate policy coverage, liability and damages in a timely manner following a set of general claim and statutory guidelines
- Analyze information gathered by investigation and report findings and recommendations
- Maintain claim files, such as records of settled claims and an inventory of claims requiring detailed analysis
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years in a call center environment required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Readiness and willingness to learn and obtain a global adjuster's license
- Property and casualty adjusting experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of critical thinking and judgment
- Proven computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new systems
- (Remember, Safelite will support the training requirements for those who are selected)
Safelite is so much more than auto glass! We're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization. Our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work. With a career at Safelite, we'll be the best place you've ever worked!