It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Interpret policies and procedures to properly analyze, process and adjudicate various types of claims
- Make system inquiries and entries to obtain claims-related information, release claims, follow up with pended claims, adjust payments, audit any system generated holds, and resolve claims-related problems
- Work with clients to provide timely response to various types of claims related inquiries
- Perform special projects related to claims processing
- Meet department productivity and quality standards including HIPPA regulations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of automated claims processing systems, lines of business, products, procedures, benefits and rates, contracts, enrollment, billing, underwriting, specific group provisions, applicable insurance regulations and related corporate policies
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.