It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Work a set inventory to ensure, all claims are processed within prescribed timeframes
- Maintain, acceptable production levels as set by management.
- Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
- Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
- Participate in activities designed to improve business performance.
- Ensure that all quality targets, are maintained, on a monthly and quarterly basis
Please send resumes to: Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.