Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Authorize appropriate payment or refer claims to investigators for further review
- Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Provide excellent customer service
- Primary role will be to process Medical Bills in accordance with Internal Departmental Demands and Goals as set forth by our Client needs
- 1+ years of medical terminology experience
- 1+ years of ICD - 10 and CPT coding experience
- 1+ years of Billing / Processing experience
- 1+ years of Healthcare Insurance experience
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Professional demeanor
- Works well in a group setting and individually
- Team player
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Claims, customer service, ICD-10, CPT, coding, insurance, healthcare, United Healthcare