We didn't get here by accident. UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 leader in health care because we are an undisputed leader in creating service quality and helping to improve the lives of millions. Now, let's get you over here and keep building on that reputation. In this role, you'll be responsible for reviewing, researching, investigating and triaging all types of claims, appeals and grievances. You'll drive the action and communicate with appropriate parties regarding claims issues. In return, we'll provide you with great training, support and opportunities.
- Provide expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review
- Conducts data entry and rework
- Analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ years of claims processing experience
- Work experience working with MS Excel (filtering, sorting, editing data, using pivot tables or spreadsheets)
- Any experience in a leadership role such as coach, mentor, supervisor, trainer, quality analyst
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: claims, processing, leadership, coach, mentor, supervisor trainer, quality analyst