- Call provider offices and retrieve clinical information on injured workers
- Access writefax, label and upload documents
- Ability to retrieve online medical records via computer (online) and compile documents online then send to providers
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application
- Available to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required according to the needs of the business
- Prior customer service, clerical or administrative work experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Healthcare industry work experience
- Computer savvy
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to notate files via computer while on the phone
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth care, customer service, clerical, administrative, data entry, clerk