Support some of the country’s most successful brands as a Client Account Coordinator.
As a Premium Client Account Coordinator, you’ll support a team in all aspects of project management and maintaining customer relationships.
The Client Account Coordinator will also evaluate current retail trends and report recommendations to senior leadership.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Results Driven
- Excellent communicator
What you’ll do:
- Support team in efficient and effective communication with customers and internal functions
- Provide accurate reporting for team leadership
- Coordinate internal meetings, vendor meetings, project setup, client reports and follow-up
- Track sales trends through reporting
- One year in retail merchandising
- One year of consumer electronics and/or CPG
Necessary tools for success:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Passion for problem-solving
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiarity with reporting tools preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and MS Office
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.