Excite Premium clients through successful program management as a Client Account Manager.
As a Client Account Manager, you’ll go above and beyond to manage all aspects of one of Premium’s client relationships.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Results Driven
- Effective presenter
What you’ll do:
- Support team with efficient and effective communication with customers and internal functions
- Manage internal meetings, vendor meetings, project setup, client reports, and follow-up
- Create both internal and external (customer-facing) reports
- Provide accurate reporting for team leadership
- Identify opportunities for sales growth by tracking sales trends
- Partner with cross-functional Premium team members to deliver results for our clients
- Three years in retail merchandising, consumer packaged good, or consumer electronics
Necessary tools for success:
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Passion for problem-solving
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with reporting tools preferred
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.