The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC)
Client Account Manager
T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive while leading a team to exceeding their client’s goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has FUN?
Then, WE are looking for YOU!
As our newest Client Account Manager, you’ll oversee day to day activities of a Nationwide program to include but not limited to building relationships with our clients, creating in-store directives, developing selling & training tactics, monitoring and adjusting the program to meet sales and ROI goals, maintaining the budget and profitability of the program, and reporting program results back to the clients.
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for Client Support including planning for in-store execution, creating field directives and client/field communication.
- Manage weekly meetings between account management, field management and clients to ensure optimal performance for the programs.
- Manage key client relationships to strengthen overall goals and drive client value.
- Work with Field Management to train and develop representatives to ensure clients’ goals and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Provide insight on ways to increase execution and better utilize the resources available.
- Tracks sales trends and reports, adjusting execution suggestions based on performance.
- Create professional reports internally and/or for customer distribution.
- Maintain the program budget, ensuring profitability always.
- Live within 2 hours of Issaquah, WA
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous program management and client relationship experience
- Preference will be given to those that have experience managing accounts dealing with Costco and assisted sales and event programs
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in all related applications including but not limited to MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, using available data to identify opportunities for program improvement
- Ability to build relationships, foster teamwork, and interface with high level management
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and direct projects
- Strong facilitation and training skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check and motor vehicle reports
Get to Know Us:
T-ROC, a premier wireless sales organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on Inc 500|5000’s fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ’s best places to work.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.