It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Do you want to be part of something special? Do amazing things? Meet cool people? Join Wells Fargo Advisors and be a leader for transformative change, preparing Wells Fargo for continued success well into the future.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company’s four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA): Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation’s third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
The PCG Client Associate provides support to the Financial Advisor by providing the FA and the clients of the FA with account information and quotes; establishing new accounts, entering security order tickets after being approved by the Financial Advisor and, processing deliveries and/or payments. Performs various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, preparing forms and reports, correspondence and the preparation of FA directed marketing campaigns. Handles telephone calls and or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for research reports as well as researching account inquiries and/or problems. Establishes and maintains files to meet the firms regulatory requirements, creating and producing reports, databases, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment
- Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Client services experience
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Financial services experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.