At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Client Associate – Private Client Group provides support to the Financial Advisor by providing the FA and the clients of the FA with account information and quotes; establishing new accounts, entering security order tickets after being approved by the Financial Advisor and, processing deliveries and/or payments. Performs various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, typing letters, forms and reports, correspondence and the preparation of FA directed marketing campaigns. Handles telephone calls and or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for research reports as well as researching account inquiries and/or problems. Establishes and maintains files to meet the firm s regulatory requirements, creating and producing reports, databases, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment
- Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Brokerage industry experience
- Financial services experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.