Great Sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
In providing consumer-oriented Health Benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs, and greater access to healthcare. Join us, and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
The Client Service Analyst is responsible for providing critical support to the Strategic Account Executive, focusing on data analysis and trending information designed to ensure the SAE role of strategic business partner with our customers is fulfilled. The Client Service Analyst will provide analytical information, analysis, and recommendations to proactively position the SAE to make fact based decisions about renewals and prepare them for client consultations. This position will also be accountable to act as strategic backup to the SAE by consulting with customers on all non-service related requests on an as-needed basis. The customer should view this role as an extension of the SAE.
Additional role responsibilities include facilitating contract issuance and follow up for signature by the customer. The Client Service Analyst will support SAE's handling mostly Fully Insured and some ASO customers. The SAE's book of business will have a mix of simpler mid-size customers and some more complex customer that may be Self Funded / TPA. Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast-paced and highly diversified career.
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts.
- Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- Proactively gather and analyze data to position the SAE to consult with customers, including collection and analysis of a customer's plan performance.
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineer and SAE to prepare customer-specific Consultation packages.
- Ad hoc reporting for customers.
- Consulting with customers to determine Plan requirements, as needed.
- Conducting data analysis, setting parameters, working with Underwriting, ordering reports, and coordinating report distribution for the customers.
- Preparation and coordination of renewal activities including block calls, data collection, and analysis, preparation of renewal letters, stop loss vendor reporting, and Medicare D reporting.
- Maintaining accurate information in the Customer Relationship Database (Atlas) for SAE/Field AM and Strategic Customer Business Plan.
- Collaborate with SAE to create and maintain a book of business analysis.
- Collaborate with Renewal Business Analysts on any Requests For Proposal and NBEA.
- Review of RFP responses for accuracy and coordinate all processes regarding the RFP process.
- Create and maintain a Customer Scorecard that aggregates customer information including trends, MyUHC adoption, and improvement opportunities, and obtain information from Field Account Manager for service components.
- Facilitate issuance and signing of FI/ASO contracts ensuring quality of information, obtaining customer approval, acting as a liaison between the customer and legal, and supporting the process for non standard plan components.
- Facilitate Strategic Customer Team meetings as warranted.
- Serve as point person to the customer regarding communication of various UHG/UHC process or program changes.
- Support SAE in Project management 3rd party audits including claims and Medicare for the SAE as needed.
- Provide continuity in customer relationship through any types of book of business transitions.
- Manage ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
- This position is located in Norcross or Atlanta, GA.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, including proficiency with reporting, sorting, filtering, and formulas
- Experience utilizing problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with multiple databases and applications
- Experience analyzing data
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business OR Business with Insurance or Risk Management focus
- Client-facing experience
- Experience working in Healthcare Insurance Underwriting with knowledge of policy and procedures / processes
- Experience in Healthcare Insurance Industry with knowledge of fully-insured and ASO business
- Healthcare license
- Experience working within brokerage or consulting firm
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.