- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts.
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts.
- Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Represents client internally and
coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete
projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience working within an account management or implementation team or related field, within the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Pharmacy Technician
- PHBIT experience
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.