UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
- Create readiness reporting and perform ongoing maintenance to keep reporting current and relevant
- Provide project & production support/analysis for RxCCR work within the team as required
- Create and maintain ServiceNow reporting for team
- Support Source of Truth validation reviews
- QC scorecard analysis and process creation
- Assist with overflow testing needs for RxCCR automation or emulation
- Assist with overflow requirements needs for RxCCR automation or emulation
- Provide RxCCR automation/emulation analyst support as needed
- Create documentation to support project design
- Create SOPs and training to support projects
- HS Diploma/GED or higher
- Previous PBM operational experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications ( Excel,- Data Entry, Sort/filter, work within tables, V Lookups, Pivot Tables, utilize formulas. Outlook - email and calendar management. Visio- Creating Flowcharts, Access - querying and Database navigation)
- RxCCR database experience
- Previous experience working in an operational environment
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: PBM; RCXX; Optum; Optumrx