Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
This function includes employees who are in dedicated on-site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales-related incentives (including 'OTH' plans) belong in a sales band.
- Provide support and act as subject matter expert to team responsible for new client and existing client ticket submission
- Act as analyst with strong system and service skills
- Manage projects and metrics for various tasks performed by team
- Collaborate and communicate with internal business partners and UMR support team
- Manage ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts
- Act as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts
- Build relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serve as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery
- Represent client internally and coordinate with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Data Entry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook (ability to draft, send and check emails and use calendar function) and Excel (ability to use spreadsheets, enter data, sort, filter)
- Experience and knowledge of PBM and the Healthcare industry
- Experience using RxConstruct, RxClaim and Service Now
- Project Management and reporting experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, OptumRX, Wausau, WI, RxConstruct, IFMS, AS400 and Service Now, PBM, Associate Account Manager Client Service