Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts.
- Acts as outward - facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts.
- Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day - to - day service delivery.
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience with account management
- 1+ years of Sales Support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Experience with H.S.A. (Health Savings Account) plans
- Experience with notional products
- Previous experience in the banking industry
- Experience with SalesForce.com tools
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, West Valley City, Client Service Analyst, Account Management, Sales Support, FSA, HSA, Notional Products