At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The International Trade Services is a global team of trade experts supporting partners and customers with importing, exporting, financing, and managing the risks associated with international trade. We provide a full range of trade advice and solutions to help corporations and financial institutions succeed financially.
This position is a part of the Customer Care Team (CCU) within International Trade Services. CCU provides the best in class servicing to corporate and small business customers through support of email and phone communication to present trade product or service information, handling complex trade financing transactions, and communicating and coordinating with assigned relationship managers and Trade Service Consultants. This position ensures the continued satisfaction and retention of existing clients and referral of International Banking opportunities to the appropriate lines of business.
(CCU) Agents are responsible for:
- Draft numerous client correspondence/emails and communicating by phone with clients regarding letters of credit requests/inquiries.
- Provide complex client services to internal and external customers regarding import/export letters of credit and/or collections.
- Partner with existing clients, Trade Service Consultants and relationship managers to present product or service information; consult on operating and account issues, recommending alternatives and identifying opportunities to resolve customer inquiries.
- Analyze and resolve most customer issues with minimal supervision and ensuring client retention.
- Researching account and transaction records to resolve basic discrepancies, and answering questions, or providing documentation on client activities.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of client service experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Call center experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, while improving productivity and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analysis, tracking, trending, and modeling skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Solid critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and soft skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of ServiceView and TradeWorks platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of International Trade Service business, processes and procedures
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.