At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Supports Closely Held Operations (CHOPS) with a variety of operational functions within Trust Services Group; Wealth and Investment Management. Performs a variety of operational tasks (security movement, corporate reorganization, registration and income collections) for Closely Held securities, cash related transactions, and processes that require extensive knowledge of unit functions, controls and systems. Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing a variety of support services in asset maintenance, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
Duties include: contacting existing customers to present product or service information, discuss operating problems and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services; communicating and Coordinating with assigned relationship managers; analyzing business issues to create operational efficiencies, quality and compliance; analyzing and resolving operational, systems-related and/or customer issues; monitoring, assessing and analyzing account activity, reports, cash flow projections and financial statements for existing customers to identify irregularities and determine retention; Preparing monthly/quarterly financial and profitability reports and loan reports; promoting Bank services and seeking new business with present and prospective customers; may participate in Identifying external customer needs and evaluating profitability and risk; preparing marketing proposals; assisting with special projects relating to product conversions and new product development. Provide guidance to lower level staff.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of client service experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good analysis, tracking, trending, and modeling skills
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, while improving productivity and customer satisfaction
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.