Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts. Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts. Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts.
- Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- Manage calendars, coordinate travel and prepare expense reports
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule and set-up resources and technology needed for meetings and events, e.g., conference rooms, catering, WebEx, etc.
- Following all policies and procedures related to job responsibilities and participating in the training of departmental policies and procedures, documentation, and tools for Account Management, as appropriate
- Establishing multiple corporate relationships, both within internal and external clients. Work with Assigned Account Executive and other team members on client renewals and new business.
- Researching claims and member inquiries as needed
- Assisting in the development of client specific implementation plans and managing overall client implementations, including but not limited to approval by the client of Plan Materials
- Assisting in client training and set up for remote system access and reporting
- Participating in sales preparation meetings and finalist sales presentations as necessary; regularly attending and actively participating in company meetings as requested
- Ensuring quick response and follow-up to client inquiries, including returning phone calls and emails within 2 hours and attempted resolution of all issues in less than 48 hours
- Escalate client concerns where appropriate in a clear and effective manner
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ years of Account Management, Client Services, or Sales Support experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting executives
- Experience in public speaking
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint (creating requests for proposals, decks and slides, and visually presenting data)
- 2+ years of intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (creating Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, basic formulas, and running reports)
- Available to travel up to 10% of the time within the US
- Group Health Insurance experience
- Experience in supporting senior management in a healthcare environment
- WebEx experience
- Project Management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Superior interpersonal, performance management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak and write clearly and concisely
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, client services, account management, account manager, sales support, public speaking, project management