Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the
fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments;
helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay
on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in
such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared
values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Provide support to Clinical Consultants to help ensure superior account management with focus on client retention / satisfaction and trend management
- Ability to work efficiently in multiple systems, including AS400 (RxClaim), MicroStrategy OLR, Salesforce, RxBuilder, IFMS, Rx Track, Showcase, Ad-hoc internal system reporting and other applicable systems
- Deliver high quality reports including appropriate formatting, with minimal supervision
- Creates custom reports through reporting tools, with forward-thinking objectives
- Support the development of presentation material for client meetings and generation of reports
- required by such functions. Assist in assembly of plan reviews, as requested
- Responsible for meeting turnaround time requirements and highly responsive to requests
- Ability to work closely with multiple departments to discuss issues and solutions, as well as partnering with teammates to share workloads and divide tasks as needed to meet time frames
- Provide assistance as needed with custom formulary documents
- Provide assistance as needed with formulary coding requests through GPI and NDC product lookup
- Extensive work experience within own function
Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- May act as a resource for others
May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED or higher or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (Ability to create documents in Word and create spreadsheets in Excel)
- AS400 (RX Claim Experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certification and/or registered professional in healthcare (background in service / PBM or Health Service environment).
- Experience with Microsoft Access (create databases) Microsoft SharePoint (store, access information) Microsoft Visio (create charts)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint (Ability to create presentations)
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare, PBM, Account Manager, Business Development, RX Claim