Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts. Acts as outward - facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts. Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day - to - day service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on - site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales-related incentives (including 'OTH' plans) belong in a sales band.
- Provides support to Clinical Consultants to help ensure superior account management with focus on client retention / satisfaction and trend management.
- Ability to work efficiently in multiple systems, including AS400 (RxClaim), MicroStrategy OLR, Salesforce, RxBuilder, IFMS, Rx Track, Showcase, Ad-hoc internal system reporting and other applicable systems.
- Delivers high quality reports including appropriate formatting, with minimal supervision.
- Creates custom reports through reporting tools, with forward - thinking objectives.
- Support the development of presentation material for client meetings and generation of reports
- required by such functions. Assist in assembly of plan reviews, as requested.
- Responsible for meeting turnaround time requirements and highly responsive to requests.
- Ability to work closely with multiple departments to discuss issues and solutions, as well as partnering with teammates to share workloads and divide tasks as needed to meet time frames.
- Provides assistance as needed with custom formulary documents.
- Provide assistance as needed with formulary coding requests through GPI and NDC product lookup.
- Extensive work experience within own function.
Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- May act as a resource for others.
May coordinate others' activities.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint (Ability to create documents in Word and create spreadsheets in Excel and create presentations in PowerPoint)
- AS400 (RX Claim Experience)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification and/or registered professional in healthcare (background in service / PBM or Health Service environment).
- Experience with Microsoft Access (create databases) Microsoft SharePoint (store, access information) Microsoft Visio (create charts)
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare, PBM, Account Manager, Business Development, RX Claim