- Effectively work in a cooperative, team environment; daily tasks require the Client Service Specialist to quickly identify and resolve client issues, owning requests and issues through completion.
- Communicate clearly through both verbal and written dialogue while maintaining a professional, cheerful, and patient tone.
- Act as a resource for others; the Client Service Specialist must be able to educate both internal and external customers on the correct approach to resolving issues and encourage best practice options.
- Remain self - motivated with an aggressive attitude and creative drive; the Client Service Specialist must employ problem solving techniques on a daily basis and also have the ability to communicate escalated issues appropriately to supervisors, management and internal partners.
- Proactively address and communicate issues which could affect other employer groups.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions while working closely with internal and external clients to ensure prompt and accurate results.
- Deliver in - depth information to employer groups regarding product education, account set-up, account funding, and other day - to - day aspects of HSA and notional plans.
- Be detail - oriented and demonstrate strong analytical and problem - solving skills that comply with operational policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years’ experience customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience with H.S.A. (Health Savings Account) plans
- Experience with notional plans
- Experience in the banking industry
- Experience in the healthcare industry
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: West Valley City, UT, Client Service Specialist, sale support, HSA, notional plans, banking